Day 1 Camp Chaparral




            Before leaving home preparing myself to be gone for two weeks was a bit nerve racking, I had never been away from home for so long without my family, although I’ve always loved traveling and adventuring out of the valley, I didn’t feel so prepared for this trip. The drive up here felt quite long, especially while driving on a gravel road for about an hour or two, that most definitely was the bumpiest ride of my life! We arrived at the camp site at around 4:00 pm, the moment we arrived I immediately jumped off the vehicle and was amazed by our surroundings, the sky was so blue, covered with fluffy clouds here and there, the trees were completely surrounding the campground, and bellow the camp ground on the other side was the river which has a rapid flow with slimy rocks and many bunches of wild flowers surrounding the bed of the river.  I’ve never been camping which such a large group of people, there’s a first for everything right? I’ve already created some great memories with this group and its only day two, I cannot wait to see what the next two weeks hold.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7. Deschutes 07/12/19

Day 9. Deschutes 07/14/19

Day 2 Camp Chaparral 07/7/19