Day 2 Camp Chaparral 07/7/19




            Our second day at Camp Chaparral began at around 6:30 in the morning when Jessica came and shook our tent, as of our tent I mean, mine, Maria’s, and Briseida’s. As early as 6 am may sound it didn’t feel so early until it hit as soon as I began blogging, now I seem to be extremely tired and ready for a nap. As soon as I woke up I layered up because the morning was a bit cold, brushed my teeth and headed towards our “kitchen” area, it was day two, Breakfast time which meant it was my groups turn to make breakfast for everyone, we whipped up some scrambled eggs, bacon, and some English muffins that I toasted myself on the fire pit, I felt like a chef because everyone kept hyping me up and telling me that I could be married now and what not, it was actually quite funny and reminded me of home because whenever I get down in the kitchen my momma tells me “ya te puedes casar” meaning “you could get married now”. Although I may be missing home, these people make it feel like home and I’m excited to create more memories with them all. Today we had the chance to set up bait in different parts of the woods with trail cams facing the areas, we’ll be checking them Tuesday which is our last day at Camp chaparral.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7. Deschutes 07/12/19

Day. 12 07/17/19